Join Jim Jones and me for a webinar hosted by the Cumberland County Bar Association: “Bankruptcy Update - Now what do I do?!? (Bankruptcy's impact upon the rest of the Legal Community)" Friday, August 14, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. Details on registration are below. Hope you can attend!
CCBA WebEx & Learn
… Making You a Better Lawyer
ONLINE WEBEX SEMINAR August 14, 2020 program
(for 1.0 Substantive CLE Hour)
"Bankruptcy Update - Now what do I do?!? (Bankruptcy's impact upon the rest of the Legal Community)."
Kara K. Gendron, Esquire
Co-Owner, Mott & Gendron Law
James K. Jones
Staff Attorney for the Standing Chapter 13 Trustee
of the Middle District of PA
CCBA’s Online WEBEX SEMINAR Facts:
1. Seminar begins promptly at 12:00 p.m.. (there will be no late admittances allowed)
2. If you wish to obtain 1 CLE hour, you must be registered and signed-in to WEBEX by 11:55 a.m. and must stay to
the conclusion of the seminar.
3. This program will be reviewed by the PA CLE Board and once approved we will be able to award CLE Credits retroactively.
4. Programs are held via WEBEX, once you register, you will receive a link to join the WEBEX seminar one day prior
to the event.
5. The cost at this time is free to attend but if you wish to seek retroactive CLE credits once approved, you will be invoiced $20.00 for the credit and your forms will be processed at that time.
Cumberland County Bar Association, 32 South Bedford Street, Carlisle, PA 17013-3302
RESERVATION FOR AUGUST 16, 2020 - WebEx & Learn - PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN ONLINE SEMINAR
Name: _______________________________________ Employer:_______________________________________________
Attorney ID: __________________ Email: ___________________________________________________
CCBA Member w/ CLE Credit
Non-CCBA Member w/ CLE Credit
Please send COMPLETED Form to Shawna Staub, email@example.com
NO PAYMENT IS NECESSARY PRIOR TO SEMINAR
YOU WILL BE INVOICED UPON APPROVAL OF THE PA CLE BOARD IF CLE CREDIT IS REQUESTED!!
Reservation Deadline is August 7, 2020 PLEASE DUPLICATE FORM AS NEEDED